OK (asterisk) it’s not Charlotte’s Southpark neighborhood…but we thought it was pretty cool that (a) South Park (Los Angeles) was forecast to be one of the hottest neighborhoods in 2013.
So why are we writing about LA real estate? Because Charlotte is a relocation mecca and we have always felt that when the housing market improved we’d see a influx of home buyers relocating TO Charlotte NC. Don’t get us wrong we love California, New York, Florida and the midwest – but we hear way more people talking about relocating TO Charlotte than leaving Charlotte.
Let us know if your city is on the 24/7 Wall Street list of Hottest Neighborhoods in 2013 or maybe you live close to one of these neighborhoods – we’d love to hear how your neighborhood real estate market is doing!
1. South Park | L.A. Live City: Los Angeles, Calif.
2. Stonestown | Lake Merced City: San Francisco, Calif.
3. Lawton Park City: Seattle, Wash.
4. Crown Heights City: New York, N.Y.
5. Dorchester City: Boston, Mass.
6. Historic Anacostia | Fort Stanton City: Washington, D.C.
7. Home Park City: Atlanta, Ga
8. East Mount Airy City: Philadelphia, Pa.
9 Northeast Dallas | White Rock City: Dallas, Tex.
10. Northside | Northline City: Houston, Tex.
And if you’re interested in relocating to Charlotte’s Southpark – we’re ready to help! Our Southpark area is really heating up…home values are up 2-3%, for sale inventory is down a stunning 43% versus 2011 in desirable established neighborhoods like Montibello, Moutainbrook, Barclay Downs, Foxcroft, Woodbridge, Cameron Woods, Huntington Farms, Ashton,Quail Hollow and Bellmore Hall to name a few. (click on the neighborhood name for a LIVE updated market report)
Southpark is pretty HOT
but not TOO hot…baby!