That’s right the January Charlotte MLS residential real estate statistics are in and they are stunning. In a good way for a change!
- Charlotte Area Home sales up 40%
- Home for Sale inventory down 30% to five months – historic lows for some neighborhoods (Montibello and Ardrey)
- Buyer discount to list price down (92.6% of list price paid)
- Days to sell 155 down from 165.
- There is a lot of pent up home buyer demand in Charlotte – especially in selected south Charlotte neighborhoods
- The supply/inventory of homes for sale in desirable neighborhoods like Montibello (1.5), Ardrery (1.1) and
Mountainbrook (2.5) are well below the Charlotte average 5 months and near historic